• Implement embedded software in C/C++.
• Review requirements and design documents.
• Test and Debug embedded software and electronics
• Contributing to the development of Embedded Product.
• Use version control systems.
• Contributing to project planning and status review.
Skills and Experience
• Industrial Experience 1+ year.
• Knowledge of Microcontroller programming in AVR, ARM Cortex-M.
• Experience with communication protocols I2C, SPI, CAN etc.
• Basic Electronics and interfacing with ARM controllers to realize product
• Experience with C/C++ language development including the tools to edit,
compile/assemble and debug code in an embedded environment.
• Knowledge of Embedded RTOS and must have worked on at least one
Open source RTOS e.g. FreeRTOS, NuttX.
• Knowledge of full software development lifecycle.
• Knowledge of Control Systems and PID Controllers is a plus.
• Familiarity with embedded coding standards and methodologies.
• Bachelor's degree in Electronic Engineering or Computer Science Engineer.
SEND YOUR RESUME TO email@example.com